eCoNNECT - enhanced Communication iN Nursing through Exchange of Clinical Teaching experiences starting in October 2017
Successfully project application Erasmus+ Strategic Partnerships
Aim of the project is to develop an online-blended-learning module to enhance communication und collaboration between teachers and learners during clinical learning processes in nursing education. There will be a curriculum, paperbased and online learning materials, video-scenarios and a handbook for the implementation of the module into new settings. Hanse Institut Oldenburg, Germany, is coordinator of the project.
Project partners of eCoNNECT are the members of NewNet:
- Hanse Institut Oldenburg, D (project coordination)
- Dublin City University, IRL
- Hanze University of Applied Sciences Groningen, NL
- University Medical Center Groningen / Wenckebach Institute, NL
- Schul- und Studienzentrum am Klinikum Neumarkt i.d.OPf., D
Details are following soon.